About Rachel Fontaine
“Rachel has a profound interest in health in all its facets. She treats physical complaints with among others the right nutrition, natural remedies, bodywork, and classical homeopathy. She has the ability to give people back their strength and to guide them with processes of awareness.
Growth is of the utmost importance for Rachel, both in her work and in her personal life. As a practitioner, Rachel is very analytical, she quickly locates the core of a problem, recognizes the things that matter. She inspires her patients tremendously by focusing on health instead of disease.
Rachel started treating patients in 2006 and has been working full time in her own office since 2010″
- Teacher MBV-EbP (Basic Medical Course – Evidence-based Practise)
- Practitioner (Naturopathic Doctor – ND) Praktijk Fontaine
- Founder TOED-zorg.nl
- 7-9 years of experience in account management, sales, and communication
- Pedagogy (educational support) MSc
- Naturopathy ND
- Classic Homeopathy MSc
- Higher Echelon education Pedagogy (organization and management)
- attends conventions or seminars in the field of complementary/alternative medicine six times a year, varying from HRI Homeopathy, Research Institute, nutrition, and brain to impulses with complaints about chronic fatigue, geriatrics, feces diagnostics, and ATABC-conventions.
- Transformative study (intelligent optimist one year’s course)
- NWP License Hom and Nat P1493